Join Internship and Next Opportunities Today!
Your potential + our opportunity = Unparalleled growth
Become an Intern - L1
Getting an internship isn't quite as hard as you might think and getting your dream internship is far more achievable than you've led yourself to believe.
Become an Associate Engineer - L2
You will be responsible for both autonomously and collaboratively working on actual development projects. You will be given as much responsibility as company full-time engineers and will be an integral part of the team.
- College student, a graduate, or just starting your career
- From age group of 20+ years onward can apply
- Kindly share interested student’s counts and respective streams on the email@example.com
- Our team will connect with you soon and share further on-boarding process.
- Every year around 65,000+ students apply and showing interest for this internships. We choose the filtered 10,000 applications only and rest of applications will be rejected.
- Fill the online application form as per your topic
- Check your registered email for the application status. If you don’t received verification link then please send email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you do not receive the confirmation mail, please check your Junk/spam folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox.
An internship is a short-term shadowing experience in which a student follows a professional to observe the day-to-day activities in their workplace.
- Start from 1 month
- 2 Months
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- IT Industry recognized certificate
- 500+ filtered IT companies associated with Ed-tech Platform for hiring every year. So a certificate from Ed-tech Platform is recognized everywhere.
- Get access to ongoing ‘Explore Gigs‘ in discounted price.
- Become a member with Ed-Tech events and find helpful resources to do things differently.
- Chance to attend various technical events, boot-camps organized by Ed-Tech team.
- Connect, collaborate and share your technology adoption happening around you.
- Chance to interact with industrial professionals about your innovation & future technology innovations.
Choose Your Internship Topic
Ed-tech Platform internships are exceptional because you are treated as an employee. I felt empowered to make a change.
Showcase Your Skills
against thousands of live contenders
" Ed-tech Platform internship is best summarized by real projects, & unparalleled opportunities for personal growth. ”
start improving your profile at early stage
" As an intern, they expect to perform you the same level of excellence as their full-time employees. ”
connect friends from different rungs of your field
- Gain valuable work experience before you graduate
- Develop new skills and refine others
- Meet and work with professionals
- Experience new work environments
- Ask your supervisor for a written recommendation for future employment prospects and for permission to use his or her name as a positive employment reference.
- Send thank you notes promptly to everyone in the company for whom you worked.
- Maintain contact with your supervisor. Let him or her know about your ongoing career plans and goals.