K-12 Coding Bootcamp
Coding teaches you how to think and the ones who are skilled in coding have a competitive advantage in career. Today, it is also a key component of many curriculum's, even in primary schools.
Empowering Young Creators and Innovators...
Why Should Kids Learn Coding?
It's not just about the growing demand for technologies worldwide. Learning to code makes it possible to imagine the things you want to make and actually build them.
Coding Bootcamp Process
- CBSE, ICSE, State or any other boards
- From age group of 8+ years onward
- Kindly share interested student’s counts and respective streams on the email@example.com
- Our team will connect with you soon and share further on-boarding process.
- Fill the online application form
- Check your registered email for the application status. If you don’t received verification link then please send email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you do not receive the confirmation mail, please check your Junk/spam folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox.
Boot camps are usually short in duration ranging from a few weeks to a few months.
- The reason for this is that objective of boot camps is to provide a starting point for an absolute beginner and then let the learners learn on their own.
- It's purely based on No. of sessions. Kindly check further detail below.
Why is it important to have a certificate?
- A Certificate speaks about the skills and talents of an individual in his/her professional subject area.
- When students gain the opportunity to earn certificates, they gain a new way to succeed academically.
- Get recognition from your family, friends and your social network at early stage.
- Gain a Competitive Edge in Future Endeavors and earn a Way to Demonstrate your Interest and Dedication.
- Get access to ongoing ‘Explore Gigs‘ in discounted price.
- Become a member with Ed-Tech events and find helpful resources to do things differently.
- Chance to attend various technical events, boot-camps organized by Ed-Tech team.
- Connect, collaborate and share your technology adoption happening around you.
- Chance to interact with industrial professionals about your innovation & future technology innovations.
8+ Projects you will do, learn, design and develop
My Quiz Form
My Digital Clock
My Data Graphs
Math can be a challenging subject for both children and adults. So, engaging kids in math + coding projects can help ease the learning process and is especially essential when you need students to remember math concepts. Learning the math project ideas that most kids love will open your mind to the most exemplary and appropriate projects for you and your students.
Register Now for Coding Bootcamp
6,999/– Rs. 4,999/- only
For An Individual
7,499/– Rs. 5,999/- only
What Parents are Saying about Coding Bootcamp ...
Hear from Learners
“Coding Bootcamp completely transformed the way I learn. The personalized approach has helped me to understand the topics better, and the interactive modules have made learning fun and engaging.
What Parents are Saying ...
Lessons at the Ed-Tech Platform are tailored to younger kids, so I was pleased to see then not boring for my 1st graded. So my son enjoys learning math to build something innovative. A good experience that I recommended to others.
Ed-Tech Platform help a lot to my son, he us learning division right now. Our school teacher told me he seems more confident during school lessons, too. It also helped him understand core concepts timely and efficiently.
We’re living information technology world and it’s essential for everyone. Digital literacy helps technology creation not just tech consumption.
It improves logical, design, computational and abstract thinking. Also, students are engaged because coding unleashes imagination.
We explore and discover logic, sequence, algorithms, and real world math and science techniques. Plus AI, ML and cyber safety technique in some courses.
For beginners is targeted to students in 8 – 20 years old. No previous coding knowledge is required.
Coding and mathematics are very closely linked and kids may hone their mathematical capabilities. They will learn how to structure their problems in an organized way and can be easily applied to the other subjects.
Approx. 1 Month (*with flexible timing).