Join Internship and Next Opportunities Today!
Your potential + our opportunity = Unparalleled growth
Brilliance is everywhere, but opportunity is not
Why Internship Is Important For College/Graduate Students?
- To bridge the gap between theory & practice of real world Business
- Skill Development & Resume Enhancement
- Networking Opportunities & Industry Exposure
- Enhanced Job Prospects & Professional Development
- Preparation for the Corporate World & part of big projects
- College student, a graduate, or just starting your career
- From age group of 20+ years onward can apply
- Kindly share interested student’s counts and respective streams on the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our team will connect with you soon and share further on-boarding process.
- Fill the online application form as per your topic
- Check your registered email for the application status. If you don’t received verification link then please send email on email@example.com
Note: If you do not receive the confirmation mail, please check your Junk/spam folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox.
An internship is a short-term shadowing experience in which a student follows a professional to observe the day-to-day activities in their workplace.
- Start from 1 month
- 2 Months
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- IT Industry recognized certificate
- 500+ filtered IT companies associated with Ed-tech Platform for hiring every year. So a certificate from Ed-tech Platform is recognized everywhere.
- Get access to ongoing ‘Career Guidance Programs' in discounted price.
- Become a member with Ed-Tech Platform and find helpful resources to do things differently.
- Chance to attend various technical events, boot-camps organized by Ed-Tech team.
- Connect, collaborate and share your technology adoption happening around you.
- Chance to interact with industrial professionals about your innovation & future technology innovations.
Choose Your Internship Program
In many cases, internships serve as extended job interviews. If you perform well and demonstrate your value to the company, there’s a higher likelihood of receiving a job offer upon completing your internship.
Yes, the rise of remote work has made it possible for many internships to be conducted online. Remote internships offer flexibility and the opportunity to work with companies located anywhere in the world.